10.08.2009

Letter to Love

Dear Love,

Wherever you may be at I want you to know I'm here, and I'm ready to be caught by surprise by you! I thought I had found you, however I learned it wasn't you. You can't be represented by agony, suffering and tears. I've put so much effort into finding and reaching you, I was blinded.

Now I know that wasn't you, I should have at least imagined since I've always experienced your other forms. I have so much of you inside me that I can't measure. I'm you! You are in everything I do, you are in all I believe to have beauty, you hold all I base myself on... so no, I haven't yet given up on you, I never will... It doesn't matter how long you take to come around, I shall remain applying you in all that I am, do and believe.

Days may go by, months might fade away but my faith in you will remain strong and solid, you'll continue to grow in me so that I can have much to give you once you stop by! As time goes I have more and more of you, I learn more and more about you...

Just want you to know though, that now I'm not hunting you down. Whenever you feel prepared and decide you wanna find me, I'm at your reach, I'm here waiting for you... striving but not starving!

Don't forget me, I'm here for you!

G. A.